This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
The Gravesitter is the fourteenth episode of the third season, and the fifty-eighth overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on April 11, 2008. The episode was written by John Gray, and directed by Fred Toye, and recieved a total of 8.55 million viewers.
After graffiti is repeatedly painted on Melinda's shop doors, she seeks out the town blogger convinced he is the one causing the mischief in an attempt to expose her. Melinda is forced to encounter the dark side of Grandview in order to help the latest ghost cross over.
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
- Omid Abtahi as Justin Yates
- Katie Lowes as Julie Anderson
- Grainger Hines as Detective Pete Richardson
- Assaf Cohen as Andy Yates
- Katherine Kamhi as Deb Yates
- Margaret Easley as Brenda
- Brent Tarnol as Josh