This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Last Execution is the fourteenth episode of the first season of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on January 13, 2006. The episode was written by David Fallon and directed by James Frawley, and recieved a total of 10.92 million viewers. The spirit of a man follows Melinda home from an art gallery. This ghost haunts Melinda into getting in touch with his daughter who is having serious problems since his death. Meanwhile Jim is sued for trying to help a woman after her injury.
- Scott Paulin as Alan Rowe
- Saige Thompson as Leslie Youngblood
- Liam Waite as Clete Youngblood
- Dariush Kashani as Bobby Tooch
- Greta Sesheta as Grace Shaw
- Lauri Johnson as Brenda Reese
- Clint Carmichael as Handsome Husband
- Kristen Kaveney as Young Leslie
- Jennifer Ann Massey as Beautiful Woman
- Cory Tyler as Kevin Roseman
- Matthew W. Allen as Concerned Citizen
- This episode gathered a total of 10.92 million viewers.