This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Horror Show is the fifteenth episode of the third season, and the fifty-ninth overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on April 25, 2008. The episode was written by Jeannine Renshaw, and directed by Ian Sander, and recieved a total of 8.98 million viewers.
Melinda is caught up in an investigation that turns a little horror flick when Prof. Payne asks her to help a student whose father mentored him. Melinda investigates the haunting of a college student who wreaks havoc by placing Melinda in scenes from horror movies.
- Leah Pipes as Kylie
- Jonathan Murphy as Toby
- Ian Nelson as Bruce
- Corin Nemec as Masked Man
- J. Michael Flynn as Benjamin Sloan
- Christine Barger as Sandra
- Margot Rubin as Screaming Girl
- Tania Verafield as Actress
- Franklin Dennis Jones as Priest
- Toby Banes
Total Spirits: 1
- The episode features glimpses of horror figures such as the boy from "The Grudge" and Michael Myers from "Halloween."
- When Professor Payne sees the list of horror films and names "I Know What You Did Last Summer," he pauses and looks straight at Melinda. Jennifer Love Hewitt played the protagonist, Julie James, in the film.