This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Giving Up the Ghost is the tenth episode of the second season, and the thirty-second overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on November 24, 2006. The episode was written by Jim Kouf and directed by Fred Toye, and recieved a total of 10.57 million viewers.
A high school baseball pitcher named Justin finds that he is haunted by the former star baseball pitcher. The ghost is out for revenge on the coach, who he blames for his death. Melinda must help him find the truth before the ghost goes to extremes and hurts the living.
- Christopher Wiehl as Matt Vonner
- John Mese as Coach John Heath
- Mehcad Brooks as Justin Cotter
- Tyler Patrick Jones as Ned Banks
- Haran Jackson as Sean
- Vernee Watson-Johnson as Traci Cotter
- Max Adler as Craig
- Jean St James as Betty
- Jacqueline Wright as Heather