This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Do Over is the fourth episode of the fifth season, and the eighty-ninth overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, which premiered on October 16, 2009. The episode was written and directed by John Gray, and recieved 8.21 million viewers.
A ghost surgeon who died of an heart attack in the late 1950's is haunting the hospital where he worked and constantly repeating the same last surgery he was performing at the time of his death. Horrified when he encounters a ghost during his prank, Paul is later questioned by Melinda about his experience. Delia begins dating Roger.
- Connor Gibbs as Aiden Lucas
- Peter Vack as Paul Jett
- Johnny Young as Jimmy Dolan
- Mike Farrell as Bill Jett
- Kelli Kirkland Powers as Nurse Vicky
- David Barry Gray as Roger Shepard
- Bryan Batt as Maitre D'
- Christine Estabrook as Evelyn James
- David Andrews as Ghost Surgeon (Dr. Glassman)
- Erica Shaffer as Ghost Nurse
- Hunter Gomez as Young Patient
- Trent Gill as Morgue Ghost
- Sonia Maria Martin as Barista
- Russ Marchand as Mime
- This episode gathered a total of 8.21 million viewers.
- Goof: When Jim hangs up after talking to Melinda . The doctor says to him Dr. Clancy instead of Dr. Lucas .