Dead to Rights is the twelfth episode of the second season, and the thirty-fourth overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on January 5, 2007. The episode was written by Wendy Mericle and directed by Peter Werner, and recieved a total of 11.18 million viewers.
Melinda has been having these weird visions. She thinks that a ghost has been trying to communicate with her in. Later on, she realizes that the ghost who is trying to communicate with her is not actually a ghost but a man who is in a coma whose wife and family are in a legal battle to take him off of the life support.
- Jay Mohr as Rick Payne
- Tyler Patrick Jones as Ned Banks
- Brad Rowe as Hugh Bristow
- Marguerite Moreau as Lisa Bristow
- Mimi Kuzyk as Janet Bristow
- William Russ as Bill Bristow
- Barry Sigismondi as Guard
- Alternate Title: "Dead Reckoning"