This episode guide has yet to be completed. Please help by expanding this article.
Children of Ghosts is the eighteenth episode of the second season, and the fourtieth overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on March 30, 2007. The episode was written by Teddy Tenenbaum and directed by Fred Toye, and recieved a total of 8.96 million viewers.
Strange things are happening around a teenage girl, who's been cycling through the foster care system for several months. Melinda decides to become her foster parent, to see if she can help her. However, it's proving more complex than she thought.
- Jay Mohr as Rick Payne
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Valerie Parker
- Jenna Boyd as Julie Parker
- Lenny Von Dohlem as Steve Wheeler
- Lisa Waltz as Heather
- John Billingsley as Mike
- Brian J. White as Officer Barrett
- Pat Crawford Brown as Bertha
- Lisa Darr as Amanda Garrett
- Irene White as Cashier
- Melinda asks a dog expert how to get a dog to go into her room she doesn't want to go into. As is revealed after the conversation, it's so she can try to get Homer the Dog to cross over