Bloodline is the fifth episode of the fourth season, and the sixty-seventh overall episode, of the CBS series, Ghost Whisperer, originally premiering on October 31, 2008. The episode was written by Melissa Blake and Joy Blake, and directed by Ian Sander, and recieved a total of 9.40 million viewers.
A classmate of Ned's begins haunting a former best friend, and Melinda must find out why she's so angry before another tragedy occurs. Meanwhile, she and Jim find out news about a pregnancy.
- Mika Boorem as Olivia Keller
- Camryn Grimes as Diana Morrison
- Jenny Robertson as Cynthia Morrison
- Amy Pietz as Lisa Keller
- Jason Beghe as Kevin Keller
- Barbara Eve Harris as Nuse Dorothy Perry
- Jamison Yang as Dr. Chin
- Wendy Worthington as Desk Nurse
- John L. Curtis as ER Doctor
- Benjamin Nurick as Coach
- The song that was playing at the end of the episode when Melinda arrived at their home and talked to Jim about having a baby was Dream by Priscilla Ahn.
- This is the last episode to feature Jim Clancy alive from beginning to end. He dies in the next episode.